|God, how I love hypochrisy
||[28 May, 2010|10:18 pm]
Jean "Pretentious" Nêdunque
It's sorta like Trump or Monkey?, but for Holinesses:|
1) Who told a press conference in 1997 that men to men sex and woman to woman sex is sexual misconduct?
2) Who told a Swiss magazine in 2001, that sexual organs were created for the reproduction of the male element and the female element, and anything that deviates from this is not acceptable?
3) An anti-abortion lobby group called “Consistent life” was given a huge boost after on of the world’s most prominent religious leaders offered his endorsement?
4) Who published a collection of religious teachings declaring that masturbation is forbidden?
5) Who declared that oral sex is not acceptable, even between a husband and wife?
6) Who published a collection of religious teachings in 1996 declaring that anal sex is not acceptable, even between a husband and wife?
7) Who said that having sex during the day is sexual misconduct?
I'll leave it to others to decide who's Trump and who's the monkey: The Pope or the Dalai Lama?